2. ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Service allows you to access, use and enjoy the services, products and offerings provided by the website and/or any of its business partners. The Service does not include any illegal or banned services and/or products.
3. REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
You need to be at least 18 years old for accessing and using the services and offerings of the website.
If you are a user who signs up for the Service on the website, we will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from the Company being Selectronic Equipment, running the website. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
4. USE RESTRICTIONS.
5. POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS.
- • belongs to another person to which the user does not have any right; or
- • is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or
- • harms minors in any way; or
- • infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; or
- • violates any law for the time being in force; or
- • deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; or
- • impersonate another person; or
- • contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or
- • threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- • use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- • attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- • use another user’s account without permission;
- • provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- • interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- • make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- • bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
- • publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
- • lists banned products and services including but not limited to alcohol, e-cigarettes, pornographic material, cryptocurrency.
The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
a. You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
b. You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
c. You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
e. You understand that the website will not host any lists about banned products including, but not limited to alcohol, e-cigarettes, pornographic content and crypto-currency.
f. You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. The Company is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. The Company does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service.
6. ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the website, but not directly by the Company, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the website www.criconetonline.com and neither does the Company adopt nor endorse, nor is the Company responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than the Company. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the website. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the website, or transmitted to users.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
As part of the Service provided on the website, the Company may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to the website's subscribers. The Company has no control over Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by the Company, and the Company is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by the Company. If you decide to leave the website and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern your acts. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the website or relating to any applications you use or install from the website.
8. LICENSE GRANT
By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that we, being the Company and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
10. EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through the Service’s e-mail and messaging system, will not constitute legal notice to the Company or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to the Company is required by contract or any law or regulation.
11. USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
We may also use your email address, to send you other messages, including information about the Company and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings.
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding the Company or special offers.
12. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
The service, is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, the company expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the service including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, the company makes no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the service will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the service. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of warranty, so this provision may not apply to you.
13. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE
To the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the company, its affiliates, directors, or employees, or its licensors or partners, be liable to you for any loss of profits, use, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from (a) the use, disclosure, or display of your user content; (b) your use or inability to use the service; (c) the service generally or the software or systems that make the service available; or (d) any other interactions with the company or any other user of the service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of liability, so this provision may not apply to you.
15. DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT/SERVICE – E-COACHING
The e-coaching platform on our site enables users to connect with independent cricket coaches (the "Coaches") who provide live and or recorded instruction, coaching and mentoring services in our proprietary online nets (the "e-Nets"). The services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting the coaching and supporting materials, and taking feedback from Users. The platform is a marketplace for coaches and users to conduct e-coaching of Cricket using our technology. Selectronic / Criconet does not guarantee the quality of the coaching.
You are solely responsible for all data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the e-coaching, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all devices and related equipment required for such access and use.
If you use a feature or service that involves the payment of a fee, then you agree to pay, and will be responsible for payment of, that fee and all taxes associated with it. If you provide credit card information to pay for such fees then you hereby represent and warrant that you are authorized to supply such information and hereby authorize the Company to charge your credit card or other payment method for the fees as they are due. If your payment fails then you will not be able to access the service.
16. SPECIFIC OBLIGATIONS OF COACHES
If you are a "Coach" and the following additional terms and conditions apply, and You represent, warrant and covenant that:
- •You are subject to the Company's approval, which we may grant or deny based on our discretion.
- • You need to register as a coach on our site and by registering you agree to our terms and conditions.
- •You will charge a fee in line with your qualifications.
- • You will be responsible for all your content that you own or certify that you the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions, and have the authority to authorize company to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), publicly display, communicate to the public, promote, market and otherwise use and exploit any of your submitted content on and through our site in any manner that we would seem fit and that no content used by you shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party;
- • You will not post about banned products including, but not limited to alcohol, e-cigarettes, pornographic content and crypto-currency.
- • You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, experience, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services on and through the site
- •You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libellous content;
- •You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the site or to Users;
- •You assume any and all risks from any meetings or contact between you and any user.
- •You will not use the site for any business other than for providing coaching, teaching and instructional services to users of the site;
- •You will not engage in any activity that will require the Company to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings;
- •You will not interfere with or otherwise prevent other Coaches from providing their services
- •You will maintain your account information, and all such information shall be accurate;
- •You shall respond promptly to users seeking your services and ensure a quality of service commensurate with the standards of your industry and instruction services in general;
- •You are over the age of 21.
17. SPECIFIC OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
If you are a user in search of, or engaging, coaches, you represent, warrant and covenant that:
- • You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information (see the Pricing section below) before using the Site or registering for a session or group of session;
- •You will not disclose any personal information to a Coach, and otherwise will assume responsibility for controlling how your personal information is disclosed or used, including, without limitation, taking appropriate steps to protect such information; and
- •You will not solicit personal information from any Coach or other Users.
- • You assume any and all risks from any meetings or contact between you and any Coach.
- •You will need to register and obtain an account, username and password. When you register, the information you provide to us during the registration process will help us in offering content, customer service, and network management.
- •You will not post about banned products including, but not limited to alcohol, e-cigarettes, pornographic content and crypto-currency.
- •You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password (collectively, Your "Account") and for all activities associated with or occurring under your Account. You represent and warrant that Your Account information will be accurate at all times. You must notify us
(a) immediately of any unauthorized use of Your Account and any other breach of security, and
(b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each use of the site. We cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of use of Your Account, either with or without Your knowledge, prior to Your notifying us of unauthorized access to Your Account.
You may not transfer your Account to any other person and you may not use anyone else's account at any time without the permission of the account holder. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your account, you are fully responsible for
(i) the online conduct of such user;
(ii) controlling the user's access to and use of the Products; and
(iii) the consequences of any misuse.
You agree that we may record all or any part of any session or session (including voice chat communications) for quality control and delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the Site and services. You hereby grant the company permission and release to use your name, likeness, image or voice in connection with offering, delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating, and selling the Site, and services, and coaching content and waive any and all rights of privacy, publicity, or any other rights of a similar nature in connection therewith.
The company respects all copyright, privacy, and other laws relating to content and information and will not tolerate violation of such laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the company does not screen the submitted content and all use of the submitted content by you is at your own risk and the company shall have no liability for such use.
18. FEES CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
Coaches will be solely responsible for determining the fees to be charged for their sessions, in accordance with the Coach terms and conditions. The fees will be charged in Indian Rupees, and will be payable via any mode provided on the Website. If you are a User, You agree to pay the fees for the session that you take, and hereby authorize us to charge your credit card or other payment methods for these amounts. The refunds will be processed in 7-14 business days via the user’s preferred source of payment.
The Website’s refund policy is as follows:
1. If the coach cancels:
- • The student will get a complete refund of the fees.
- • Cancellation fees will be levied on the coach, and automatically deducted from their payments received on Criconet.
2. If the student cancels:
- •Up to 48 hours before scheduled time – only cancellation fees is charged
- • 48 to 12 hours before scheduled time – 50% of the fees is refunded
- • 12 hours or less – no refund is given
To request a refund, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if we believe that you are abusing our refund policy in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the site, without any liability to you.
19. GENERAL TERMS
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed consistent with applicable law. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of the Company to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement. You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Company must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.